Friday, April 27, 2012

Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer



One thing for sure is that I always stay away from the sun.  I lather my skin with spf 110 uva uvb sunscreen whenever I go out.  I wear a sun hat over my head that covers down to my eyes.  I even wear sunscreen at home (hey, there are uv rays indoors too you know!).  And I admit, when I use sheet masks, I tend to purchase the whitening ones.  






But that does not mean I like pale colorless skin does it?  Nope.  I love using Lorac's Tantalizer Baked Bronzer to bring color as a blush to my cheeks.  This is a deluxe sample from Sephora that really lasts.  The bronzer can be used for the face and the body.  It works really well as a blush for my cheeks and to add a little color to my chin and forehead.  It has a little bit of metallic and shimmer that is just right.  You don't have to brush too much to achieve color, and you can just build up.  The color just looks so natural and makes my face glow radiantly.  And it just goes onto the skin very easily and smoothly.  Sometimes, I wet my brush and apply it so the color blends in even more.  






Overall, I love it.  My photos just does not do it any justice.  I had to make it darker on my hands let it show in the photos.  






Thanks for reading,


Peary



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...