Saturday, April 21, 2012

Women's Secret - Lingerie from Madrid Spain



Here in the US we have Victoria's Secret, in Madrid Spain they have Women's Secret, a very flirty and feminine lingerie company that also have swimwear and streetwear collections.  Oh, how I wish I could go to Europe!  I love European stuff more than American stuff. I'm loving their stuff more than Victoria's Secret.  Victoria's Secret is way too bold and fierce sexy for me; I'd rather shop at Aerie's.  


I was first introduced to Women's Secret when my aunt gave me a whole bunch of samples from the company.  Their pajama prints are so pretty and cute.  I seriously wear them outside in the summer.  I don't really care, they look too pretty and they some don't even look like pjs.  They don't seem to have international shipping but check them out, I really like their stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...