Thursday, April 19, 2012

C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate Lip Cream



This is my new favorite lip moisturizer!  I got this during the new year sale at The Bath and Body Works for buy two get one free ($7.50 + $7.50/3 = $5.00).  I got it along with the natural shea butter flavor and the lemon flavor.  I haven't tried those yet, but I am really liking this lemon & pomegranate one.  

Right away, I love the smell and the taste (haha, no, I am not licking my lip balms but it does seep into your taste buds a little).  I personally really love eating pomegranates because they are so delicious and has great antioxidants.  But I will also be honest, the lip cream, as Bigelow calls it, does not smell or taste like pomegranate, it's more like lemon and grapefruit.  Either way, I love the smell.

Though the lightly pink color won't show up on your lips when applied, the lip cream is moisturizing.  I don't like solid lip balms because I don't think they work well for me, so this is great that it is the liquid-y type.




On another note, I also like the name C.O. Bigelow.  It sounds very whimsical don't you think?? Kind of like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.


Thanks for reading 
Peary





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...