Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Review: My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask



I got this on the Sasa website in My Beauty Diary's Whitening and Moisturizing Set.  Otherwise, it retails at around $13.20 for an individual box.



Description
My Beauty Diary HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURISING MASK contains HYALURONIC ACID. Hyaluronic Acid is the king of hydrators. Only 1 gramme of the Hyaluronic acid is capable of retaining up to 6 liters of water. It can be produced naturally by the body. It provides continuous moisture to the skin. However, with age, the ability of the skin to produce Hyaluronic Acid decreases drastically leaving the skin wrinkled and sagging. By using iMy Beauty Diary HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURISING MASK stops the degenerative process that sets in with aging, while revitalizing damaged tissue, leaving your skin moisturized and young-looking. 

how to use it
After cleansing and toning, apply on face. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then take it off. Gently pat on face until the remaining essence is fully absorbed. 

ingredients
HYALURONIC ACID: high moisturizing effect.

suitable for
all skin type / dry and delicate skin



Another My Beauty Diary mask review.  I have been using MBD masks for many years now and I thin that this is one of my favorite MBD masks along with the Arbutin Whitening mask.  Like other MBD masks, the mask texture is the thin cotton paper mask and the fit is near perfection for my face.  It sticks well to the skin because it is drenched in clear liquidy essence.  I just need to push down the sides of the nose area down till it sticks.  I also always use MBD masks for at least an hour lying down, and after that I fold the still-wet mask in half and use it for my neck.  Some say that there isn't enough excess serum, but I think that it is quite sufficient.  


I like the mask because it is near scent less and it does hydrate and moisturize.  When I wake up the next morning, my face still looks and feels hydrated and it helps my morning skincare products sink it more.  I really love MBD masks, but like other MBD, are they the best?  Probably not, but it does what it is supposed to do at an affordable cost.  But If you can splurge, you should use MBD masks everynight.  I tried that once for a week with this Hyaluronic mask, and my skin was so soft, supple, and radiant for the whole week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...