Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Toner




I've been using the Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Toner for some time now.  I got it at my local Target for around $8.39.  It does have alcohol so it may not be a good choice for some.  It has a light floral and alcohol smell.  I use it after cleansing and I usually just pour it onto my palms and massage it onto my face.  If you are gonna saturate a cotton pad and sweep it on your face, be careful not to use too much otherwise it may sting on sensitive areas.  The product does contain alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun.  It says to use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure for a week after use of this product is stopped. 


I think it works in brightening my complexion.  I especially like to use it underneath my sheet masks in the evening.  After you peel off your sheet mask you can really see your skin much brighter than without using the toner underneath.  I was just using the toner underneath my MBD Gold + Marine Collagen mask and it really complemented the mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...