Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dior Capture Totale Multi Perfection Creme



Dior Capture Totale Multi Perfection Creme.  'Luxurious' is its other name.  'Crazy expensive' is its other.  I think I died a little when I made my first purchase.   Despite that, I pinched myself again and bought a second jar.  I confer that I only made the purchase when I had the 20% coupon from Sephora, however.  


It's $135.00, by the way.






The cream was my first ever and only Dior purchase.  I remember it was the Dior Capture Totale Multi Perfection Concentrated Serum that introduced me to Dior skincare.  If there is a near perfect serum made, then that is it.  That little sample blew me away.  It was amazing how radiant and beautiful it made my skin look.  I got so many glances walking in the street the day I used it.  And I knew I had to buy the full bottle.  


Ek! The full bottle of the Dior serum costs $145.00.   Yes, the cream is not much cheaper, but I thought since it is a cream it should last me longer.  Great rationality, huh?






The Dior cream should be used with the set.  Unfortunately, I can only tell you my opinion of the cream by itself.  It's important to mention that the whole experience of using this cream is an experience of luxury beginning at the packaging (aside from the embedded knowledge to all women that Dior is well, a luxurious satiation).  It's important to note, because sometimes we become blinded by that.  The box is wrapped in plastic, which I like, because sometimes I really fear if products been opened and tested by workers, and the box opening is just very pleasant.  


The scent is really pleasant to me, very soft and comfortable to me.  The darkish pink cream is really smooth.  You really don't need to use a lot and it is really easy to glide and massage onto the face.  It doesn't make my skin glow as much as the serum, although you should use it in conjunction with.  It is very moisturizing and nourishing.  It makes my skin more luminous, more even and definitely more youthful.  I think the texture allows it to be good for day or night use.  





However, it doesn't have any sun protection and I have to use a sunscreen on top of it.  What is good is that, unlike other creams, it doesn't really cake when I apply sun screen on top of it. 

I really like the cream and I am sure its even better and more effective if you use it with the whole set everyday.  But, at the end, its very expensive.  It's so expensive that I don't allow myself to use it everyday.  


Overall, I really love it.  It is a luxury.


Is it worth it, well, it depends on you.




Thanks for reading,


Peary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...