Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: La Glace Face Repair Series Collagen Moisture Repair



Purchased at: Sasa

Price: I got this 15ml bottle sample for free with any La Glace purchase. Otherwise it retails for $12.80 (sale) for a 50ml bottle.

Description:
la glace Collagen Moisture Repair is specially formulated Repair gel-cream contains Marine Collagen, complexes various botanical extracts, can comfort skin with a cooling touch. It tighten and moisture, restoring resilience, firmness and locks in intensive moisture to nourish and hydrate skin. Visibly minimize the pores’ appearance, diminish the appearance of fine lines and prevent premature wrinkles. Skin looks refreshed and revived.
Can also work as a “Moisture Sleeping Mask” before bedtime, it nourishes and hydrates your skin while sleeping. Skin becomes silky and supple in the morning.
  • No Animal Testing
  • Fragrance Free
  • Alcohol Free
Suitable for  All Skin Type, dry/dehydrated skin  

how to use it:
Apply a small amount onto the face and neck in the morning / evening after cleansing and toning, avoiding eye area. 
For best results, used after Collagen Treatment Mask 
For Intensive Treatment:
Use 2 - 3 times per week after toning. Apply evenly onto face, avoiding the eye area. No need to wash off. Allow gel to absorb into skin before going to bed. Wash as normal in the morning. 
Caution :
Avoid contact with eyes; keep out the reach of children. For external use only, if allergy occurs, stop using it immediately. Store it in a cool place. 

ingredients
MARINE COLLAGEN, SODIUM PCA, UREA, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, WITCH HAZEL EXTRACTS, CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS, EXTRACTS, GINSENG EXTRACT, HORSETAIL AND NATURAL MOISTURIZING FACTOR

country of origin
France 





Experience: I received this as a sample with my purchase of the La Glace Anti-line Series Caviar Firming Treatment Mask (which is currently not in stock on Sasa website).  The sample size is pretty big to test out well.   The texture of the moisturizer is a clear gel-like emulsion.  It is not sticky, not too thick, nor is it runny. I actually think the texture is perfect as a moisturizer.  It says that it is best used after the Collagen Treatment Mask and Collagen Moisture Essence, but I don't own those.  I usually use this after using My Beauty Diary masks and it absorbs into my skin really easily.  I can feel my skin tighten and I can see my skin a little tighter without leaving a layer of gel behind.  I haven't used this product daily, so I would probably need to use this longer to see any of effects.  

Overall: It has a light jelly smell which is pleasant and because the texture is gel-like, it is cooling to the touch and very comfortable for my skin.  I feel that it does tighten and it does moisturize the skin.  I do feel my skin hydrated in the morning.  But I would have to use this product longer to see it "diminish the appearance of fine lines and prevent premature wrinkles."  I really like this product and if it stays at $12.80 I am definitely gonna purchase it.


Clear gel cream that is easy to absorb and cooling to the touch

Perfect consistency, not thick and not runny






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...