Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion


 HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion seems very popular among maybe younger girls.  I've seen this around often so curiosity led me to make the purchase.  I bought this in store so it was a few dollars more than the internet price.  

I find that this is very similar to The Face Shop's White Tree Snow Hydra Advance Emulsion, which I did a review and maybe a lot of readers will hate me for disliking.  (So, I am learning to write better reviews) I find the Gokujyun lotion a little bit better than TFS because it is a little bit lighter or icky, it does not have fragrance and it is much cheaper.  If you have a love for this lotion and overpoweringly stuffy floral perfume, then TFS's version is a fit for you!

I guess I personally do not like these type of texture in skincare.  There's something off putting about these type of texture for face creams/lotion/serum/emulsion.  In terms of hydration, its okay, though, TFS does offer a tad bit of temporary brightening.  

I think that if I picked this up when I was in junior high school I would be adoring it, but I don't feel that it is appropriate for the stage that I am now at.  I would probably suggest it for teens with normal skin type, otherwise, it is a skip.


The Good
  • no fragrance
  • relatively inexpensive
The Bad
  • I think it feels a little icky
  • does not do much for hydration
  • really nothing else benefiting about this product
  • really dislike this type of liquid plastic form of texture
The Skinny

I just don't like the texture and pretty much the whole feeling of this.  I find it a bit better than The Face Shop's White Tree Snow Hydra Advance Emulsion, mainly because it is without fragrance.  They seem like similar products.  If that is your thing, go for it, if not skip.  I have a feeling its better on younger skin 12-16 year olds.  If you are older than that, I would suggest picking a more "grown up", benefiting lotion.  





1 comment:

  1. Where on earth do you find all these cute asian products? Sigh, I suppose I will just have to wait till you reveal your mysterious self. Although a photo of a pear with glasses would also be quite entertaining.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...